Designed and owned by a work at home mom, the Kozy Carrier is a modern version of the Asian Mei Tai, otherwise known as an Asian Baby Carrier (ABC). With wide padded shoulder straps, a padded curved head support, and sturdy durable fabrics, the Kozy was designed for the comfort of not only you but your child as well. And with its generous sized body, it not only supports your child throughout their legs, bum and back, but it is made to grow with your child. It can be used from birth through toddlerhood and beyond . . . making the Kozy a GREAT value.
With the Kozy you can wear your little one on your back, on your front facing in or out, or even on your hip. You can even breastfeed your little one in the Kozy in the front facing in position. And because of its versatility, the Kozy can be worn comfortably when pregnant.
All Kozy Carriers feature:
- The Kozy body consists of a rectangle of fabric with 4 straps coming off the corners
- No buckles or clips - you simply tie it on
- Lightly padded curve of fabric at the top to provide head support
- Wide shoulder straps lightly padded for your comfort
- Made from durable fabrics
- Extremely versatile providing ultimate comfort for all body types and sizes
- Generous body size is very supportive and allows it to grow with your child
- Reversible option or add a large body pocket
The cozy carrier picture is the one for sale. This carrier includes the Pulaski body color, natural color lining and straps, and regular length straps (each bottom strap 30 inches, each top strap 65 inches).
Kozy carriers are made in Lynchburg, VA. When you buy a Kozy Carrer from Bringing Home Baby, your purchase is eligible for free shipping and our current $75 purchase promotion.